Zorbing!!

Monday 2 April 2012


Ever since Zorbing appeared on the Amazing race a few years ago I've been looking around for places to do it closer to home. The closest place was in Queensland so I've been hinting that we should take a holiday to New Zealand (where it all started). I guess it would be pretty cool to see the Lord of the Rings area as well but that's secondary =).

In saying that we just haven't ever gotten around to it. So I was ecstatic when my husband took me Zorbing in Sydney last year for my birthday! We arrived at Moore Park in the afternoon and headed to the top of the hill.

Waiting for us at the top was a gloriously bright blue inflated ball!


Inside were two sets of harnesses. Little did K know I wouldn't let him get away with not riding with me at least once =)... suit or no suit!


The guy inflated the ball a bit more for us before the big tumble!

 

 It was so much fun just tumbling around inside not going anywhere..


Finally all strapped in! Time to go!

... It was awesome!

A bit scary to start off because the guy rolled me head first going forward.

But it was so exciting and I couldn't help laughing out loud when I saw him running down the hill alongside the ball!

Thanks for the safety measure!

For $20 a ride it very much worth it! 2 goes was my limit but I'm glad Zorbing has finally made it to Sydney!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags