Strange sightings in Ocean terminal

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Cartoons on clothes (adult sized), life sized statues and an abundant variety of products with cute cartoon characters on them are a common occurrence in Hong Kong and from what I remember, quite a few asian countries as well.

Even with this knowledge I was still surprised when I came across this in Ocean terminal shopping centre. A counter for Hello Kitty perfumes and jewellery?!

A few floors down in the main kids area we came across a barbie clothes store :) It was so pink!

Chocolate bunny seats in one section.

And eclair seats in another.

There were a few cool looking window displays. Interesting, if not a bit strange.

Something that looks familiar?..... It's mothers crepe but here they call it mazazu crepe. Smelt good but I didn't try it.

This one was the funniest of the day. It's a place called faces but they've spelt it on their signage with 3 Ses. It really wasn't that funny at first until my sister told me that her friend said it looks like it says feces. What is seen cannot be unseen @.@.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags