Unboxing & installing my ZAGG full body invisible shield

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Yesterday my ZAGG invisible shield arrived! All excited and ready to put it on, I read the first line of the the instructions " before you begin turn your device off for 12-24 hours".... drat!



Next day...

All items laid out, wash hands...check. Clean surface and towel for excess solution...check.



After completely drenching the front screen protector I aligned it with my screen and it was a little short. Sigh..I was hoping I wouldn't have to stretch it. Luckily though I didn't have to stretch it much, it stretched a little on its own while I was squidgying.



The back was a little more difficult but patience is key! A little stretching here and there and it fit nicely.

Only mishap...
They didn't account for the sim slot? Blarrrh



Besides that, I still peeled back the top plastic with as much enthusiasm and satisfaction as Raj and Howard from the big bang theory.



Nicely protected! The screen doesn't seem to feel as nice as the glass but we'll see how it goes. :)

2 comments

  1. Hahaha I think the Big Bang Theory reference you made would make my boyfriend happy. He loves that show!

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Tags