Horizontal Bungee!!

Monday 2 April 2012

A friend of mine hired a horizontal bungee for her housewarming party a few weeks ago. I'd never seen or even heard of a horizontal bungee before she mentioned it.

As a person that has vowed never to try bungee jumping I went to the party with a mixture of curiousity, apprehension and excitement.

We arrived at the party early (mostly so I could get some bungeeing in first before the other guest arrived =)  and headed straight for the back yard. The thing was HUGE!



There was a bungee rope and harness attached to the end. The Horizontal Bungee also came with a few bean bags and a Velcro strip at the far side of the runway. The aim is to get the bean bag as far down the strip as possible.



After a few goes I concluded that I didn't have enough launching power to get it much further then 2/3 and by then I could feel the whiplash. It was totally worth it though so we played on it for a few more hours.

The boys were really good at the game and got it right down to the very ends of the velcro strip.



While I was mostly using it a as a long jumping castle. We only stopped playing once the sun went down and I could hardly see my hand in front of my face.

It was heaps of fun and highly recommended!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags