Mini Jumping Castle!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Today I brought a mini jumping castle my friend had given me to my sisters place. I'd never seen it inflated so I was surprised at how big it was when it went up!


The little wheel barrow was H's contribution.. she's a very helpful girl!
15 minutes later it seemed firm enough to let the kiddies play in.
The harshest way to find out your too big (heavy) is to have a jumping castle rapidly deflate underneath you. Luckily there's a crawl space for us to keep the kiddies company.


H thoroughly enjoying crawling around and playing in the ball pit. 


A little too much... =)
This is her response to "time to go have a nap" ..hehe cheeky monkey


Boy was it hot outside! a refreshing glass of milk before napping please!


Even grandma is all pooped!
I guess now we know why H is so cheeky... she just like her mummy!


 Love heart tattoo for grandma! She thought it was the baby =D




2 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Jumping Castles are great fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Jumping Castle Packages

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Tags