Discovering Pinterest!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Reading around the web I discovered a photo sharing site called Pinterest. It's an online pinboard where you can "pin" photos you find on the web or on other peoples boards to your own boards. There are some really great photos on there and it's great for categorizing things that you might want to refer to later like home decor ideas, recipes, travel destinations or just some things that are really funny.
At the moment it's an invite only site but I was able to get an invite pretty much the next day. If anyone would like to follow my Pinterest boards it's http://pinterest.com/chibisuke8/
Below are a few of the cool things I found on there.
Deviled eggs! So cute, I don't think I could eat them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags