Road Trip!

Friday 6 April 2012

Driving down to Melbourne to spend Easter with some mates has been a tradition for the past 4ish years.

As usual we were late leaving the house and again I missed taking a photo of the MYASS sign.


View McDonalds Yass sign in a larger map

I've GPS tagged it now so I'll try to remember taking a photo of it on the way back.

The first hour of our trip I spent " Magyvering" a support rig for our Galaxy tab.


My tools! Not just a paper clip and duct tape but close enough :)


Along the way we discovered my old mix CD. Yay 80s & 90s mix! Spent the rest of the time surfing on my iPad and taking photos of things along the way.


Zoom zoom zoom!


Mazda! Zoom zoom zoom!....
Smokey Mountains? I think they were back burning
K's car monitoring app. Nice to know we made it Eco Warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags