Pho Ben - Parramatta

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Pho Ben a great place to get Vietnamese food in Parramatta. This is a place we frequent a lot, so much that the staff knows us.

Our usual starter, vegetable curry puffs and spring rolls ($8 each). The curry puffs here are still one of the best curry puffs we've ever had.

Duck egg noodle ($12.50), I love egg noodles the soup and noodles is always nice but after about half of it the soup starts getting salty.

Chicken Laksa ($11.50), a usual order for one of my friends. It's a little bit too spicy for me and the soup is less creamy then I'm used to but she loves it.

Pork chop rice noodle ($12). The best of both worlds, soup and grilled meat!

Crispy noodle with beef ($12). Crispy crispy noodles, I used to love getting this dish but I've cut back just because its a whole packet of fried noodles.

Thai drunken noodle ($12.50). A dish usually seen on the lunch menu but they make an exception if we ask for it :). I like the large flat noodles, it's always cooked just right, not too dry.

They've also got some nice drinks. We ordered chendol (in a glass) and a grass jelly drink.

Pho Ben
55 George Street
Parramatta
Tel: +612 9689 3310

Open 7 days
11.30am - 3pm and 5pm - 9.30pm


Visited 24th April 2012 and many times after :)

 

Pho Ben on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags