Hello Hong Kong!

Tuesday 29 May 2012

A long awaited holiday, I'm in Hong Kong visiting my sister (and her babies of course! Bring on the chubba bubbas!).

She warned me it was hot here, so I was only semi surprised by the wall of heat that assaulted me as I walked out of the airport. Luckily I had acclimatized slightly in the airport while waiting for my luggage.

I received this message from 3 as I turned on my phone :). What a lovely message.

View from the airport. Hello smog, hello heat, hello Hong Kong! Oh how I've missed you :).

Passing a complex built on an island where you're not allowed to drive. All the apartment buildings looked the same @.@. The trees and mountain surrounding made it look less........... Borg. You know what I mean.
Can't wait to play with my niece and nephew, eat lots and getting in a bit of shopping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Tags